If you have a current UnityPoint Health hospital or UnityPoint Clinic bill that you wish to pay online, our quick and convenient online bill payment system is available any time you need it.
- Billing Address (Guarantor): The person designated to receive the monthly billing statements. This person is responsible for coordinating the billing, payment and insurance coverage for the account.
- Patient Account Number: The account number of the person who received services. Refer to this number when calling with questions.
- Current Amount Due: This is your total balance for services performed at UnityPoint Health.
- Facility Name: The location where service was provided.
- Services Provided: Description of services provided.
- Adjustments/Payments: Payments and adjustments applied to the account.
- New Charges: Charges incurred for new services during the past month.
- Visit Balance: The current balance of each account.
- Balance Forward: Description of services on previous statement.
Contact Our Billing Processor
If you have any questions regarding your hospital or clinic bill, please call (844) 849-1260.
We are available the following hours:
Hours (Central Time)
|Monday – Thursday||8 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. – 1 p.m.|