We offer different types of medical services.
We provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment for people with orthopedic and neurological problems.
We commit to delivering comprehensive rehabilitation care to patients in our community with a wide range of impairments, functional limitations, and movement disabilities.
Conditions We Treat
- Orthopedic/musculoskeletal injuries (before and after surgery)
- Sports injuries
- Gait disorders
- Spine disorders, neck, and back pain (before and after surgery)
- Hand injuries
- Work-related injuries
- Neurological disorders
- Speech, language, and cognitive disorders
- Swallowing (dysphagia) disorders
Treatments We Provide
- Joint Mobilization
- Soft Tissue mobilization
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Functional Movement Training
- Pre and Post surgery care
- Manual Therapy
- Lymphedema care
- Foot and ankle (before and after surgery)
A physician referral is required for outpatient services. We work with most insurance providers. We can arrange for transportation for patients that meet certain requirements.